- The airways were closed and reopened yet again thanks to that crazy Icelandic volcano.
- No one that I know of (including myself) have been terribly affected or deported yet with the conservative government.
- Lauren and I enjoyed a great free meal from of London Met.
- I went up to Bicester this past weekend to see my family friends one last time this year. Enjoyed the summer weather and good food!
- TODAY IS LAUREN'S 21st BIRTHDAY! Party tonight, and probably all weekend long :)
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Just a quick update on life here in London...