Sunday, May 9, 2010

ISH May Ball

The ISH May Ball for Mind was this past Friday night, and I would have to say it was a complete success! The evening was filled with friends, champagne, music, and dancing. They even had a belly dancer, a chocolate fountain (which I literally had to pry myself away from), an auction for the aid of Mind, an awards ceremony for the ISH residents, Matt Horne DJ'ing, and Starman performing throughout the night.    
It was so much fun to get everyone together and all dressed up! There were a few proper socialites there as well, since it was a charity event, and even they seemed to be having a good time, regardless of if they were just watching all of us students making fools of ourselves. 
Believe it or not, I even wore a dress that night! (That is how classy we were. Look, I've even got a glass of wine! Wow.) Anyway, it was a night I'm sure we will not soon forget, though I think some of us can't even begin to remember it...  :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment