Sunday, May 9, 2010

One Month

One month. One. Month. Lauren and I will be on a plane back to America in one month. I don't even know what to say. Our time here has flown by so fast... I just don't know where its gone!

So what will I be doing for this last month you ask? Well, aside from scrambling to finish the paper I have due tomorrow, 3 finals, and starting (yes, starting) my online summer class, I'm thinking it will go something like this...

Lauren and I will sleep in, spend as much time with our friends as possible, grab a few bottles of wine our cameras and wonder the streets of London drunkenly crying about leaving enjoying every last minute that we have here. Sounds like a good plan to me.

Except, that is, the whole leaving in one month part of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment