Tuesday, April 27, 2010

On your mark, get set, PANIC!

Lauren and I have officially booked out flight back to the states on June 9th; we're leaving for real now! It still seems like we just arrived in London, time has gone by so fast! But now, now that we've been here since September we actually have things that we are leaving. Our new friends, ISH, the sights, the city, I can't believe that once we leave I don't know when I'll see them again. Ugh. Mental break down fast approaching? Probably. But, that doesn't mean that we can't or won't make the most of the rest of the time we have left. (In between school of course, since that is technically why we are here I guess...) Still there are plenty of fun things coming up to keep our minds off of school!

Wednesday I will be attending a performance of Psy, check out the preview here. Looks like it's going to be amazing! May 7th ISH is hosting a Hollywood styled charity event called the May Ball in Aid of Mind. With DJs, dancing, and drinks, it is sure to be a great night for a great cause. May 10th Lauren and I are off to Camden to see Foals!!! Check out some of their music here. Then, as if that weren't enough, London Met decided to put on another night of free pizza and a trip on the London Eye for the international students on the 13th! Lots to do and see still, London is never boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment