Monday, October 5, 2009

School? Ummm... ok I guess.

So I've come to the conclusion that I am really quite terrible at remembering to update this blog, I'm also fairly certain that if Lauren wasn't so good about hers, I would probably not even bother. But she does, so I do as well. Anyways.... Today is Monday, the first day of class. Except for the fact that I don't have class till Wednesday. Fantastic. This lovely place is in Regents Park, just a minutes walk from out flat. Now that we have moved, we actually have a very nice view of the park through our window. What more could you ask for? The park is huge and green and quiet and really just all around perfect. You would never guess you were really in the middle of a city. Since we have had a fair amount of time before classes started, we have managed to see nearly all of the main touristy attractions in London already. This is St. Paul's Cathedral. From this angle you can't see the dome but I think you can at least get an idea of the overwhelming size and beauty of it. Lauren, myself, and our friend from the UK, Lauren who came up to visit for the evening, got here just too late to go inside, but it is on our list of things to do. A list, that somehow gets longer everyday rather than shorter no matter how much we do and see each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment