Friday, October 2, 2009

By Land or By Sea


Well we are still living and everything is starting to fall into place! Lauren and I will be moving into our new and improved room in the morning and classes start on Monday. Oh wait, did I say Monday? Hmmmm, seems I only have classes this semester Wednesday through Friday! Nice. In the meantime, we have done lots and lots of sightseeing... and I have about a million pictures to prove it. Amazingly there is very little here that isn't close enough to walk through. If you have the time and the patience, you can get pretty much everywhere in London by foot!

Yesterday, Lauren and I were fortunate enough to go on 2 different bus tours and a boat tour of London all for free! Ahh, the perks of being a foreign student. The second bus tour even served champagne and strawberries with cream. Doesn't get much better than that. More travels and adventures to come I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment