Friday, December 12, 2014

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...

White sand beaches that is! I really can't complain about the weather here at all, seeing as how its been in the 40's (f) and not a trace of snow in sight! But regardless I'm off to warmer weather for the holidays! On Tuesday I will be off to Muscat, Oman, with a short (20 hour?!) layover in Istanbul, Turkey!

Since my previous post... I spent a lovely Thanksgiving with my adopted Minnesota/British family :) It was so nice to be out of the student halls for a few days; sleep in a real bed, relax in a real house, shower in a real shower. It's the little things. They remembered my favorite American vice (Dr. Pepper of course), and I even learned how to make stained glass!

Classes are chugging along. After the Christmas break I will be looking into a few research opportunities and/or getting serious about finding a job. London can't be all fun and games I suppose.

Anyways I will have a picture filled post coming after Christmas! Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season! Miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment