Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Christmas has come and gone and it is a New Years already! Since my last post...

Lauren and I parted ways for about a week while she spent Christmas with Richard and his family while I went to celebrate up in Bicester with the family friends we had Thanksgiving with. It was a great week, so nice to be in a house with a family and real food (real American food even!) for a bit. We even got a bit of snow, though it was not enough for a white Christmas.

New Years turned out to be a great time as well; Lauren and the boyfriend went out to Greenwich, while I stayed back in London with some friends from ISH. We started the night at The Albany (pub) and spent the countdown there, then took the tube to Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square. After about a half hour wandering around for a good club or bar to go to, we ended up at Freedom (club) in SoHo. So much fun!

Now that it is officially 2010, I should make some sort of New Years resolution. This year, I resolve to see as much of the world as I can, meet as many people as I can, and I suppose I should probably figure out this whole grad school thing... At least most of it will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment