Sunday, March 21, 2010

Family, Part 2; London

Well I finally got the family to London, and we are all having a blast! There is so much to do and see, I've been here for months and still haven't seen it all! But we are doing our best to cover as much ground as possible in the time that we have, so we are hitting it and hitting it hard.
We were super lucky and had beautiful weather through out our travels and my family's visit, not only was it warm but it hardly rained at all. We managed to hit all of the main tourist attractions and sites with hardly a moment to spare.
After nearly a full week of nonstop sightseeing, the fast pace of city life as a tourist was starting to catch up to us all. But, we weren't done yet! Off to Paris for 4 days and 3 nights! Next post coming soon! 

Quick Update: Lauren and I just bought tickets to Spain! Spring break here we come!

3 comments:

  1. LOVING a bit of Fred and Kathy!!!!! Hahaha I NEED to blog about them! They are truly a legendary couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I need to get them blogging! OMG that would be just too much....

    ReplyDelete
  3. London! Cool. Seeing all of your pictures make me think I was there in a past life or something. My heart gets all warm and fuzzy and I yearn to over there! What a great experience! Man it's great to see your folks over there as well!! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete