Wednesday, November 18, 2009

That's Just Our Luck

I know it's been ages, but here is a brief update of what has been going on since I last wrote.
We have seen 3 plays: War Horse, Inherit the Wind, and Annie Get Your Gun. War Horse was.... different. Inherit the Wind was very good, and even had Kevin Spacey in it. Annie Get Your Gun was ok, nothing spectacular.
I got terribly sick, and spent 5 days in bed. I went to the doctor, and while it wasn't confirmed, everyone is guessing I had H1N1, the dreaded swine flu. I am finally almost fully recovered and find it quite funny that I may have had the 'pig flu'.
Today my debt card was eaten by an ATM machine so I've had a hell of a time trying to figure out what to do about that.
But aside from all this, everything is still going well. Classes are just chugging right along, and winter break is coming up faster than we can plan our trip! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment